Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter!


We had a lovely Easter this past weekend. We had to get up early because church is at 9:00 but it was worth it to watch our kids look for their baskets and eggs. What a fun morning. Mom even got up early enough to make Cinnamon rolls (from a can!). Then we got dressed in our Easter best and went off to church. It was a day full of wonderful meetings, and we were able to talk to our kids on the way home about what Easter really means, and the amazing blessing our Savior gave us when he was resurrected, our Eternal Family! We are really blessed to know that, and we are grateful for His sacrifice for us.

2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Kara, I love reading about your cute little family!! I'm glad you had a great Easter. Your kids are so sweet!!!

Angie said...

Kara- email me- the address I have for you is wrong. We (me and the kids) are driving through Denver in June and wondered about having a playdate?