Cooper celebrated his 3rd birthday this weekend with a small party with his pals. His birthday is really on Monday 3/9, but we had his party on Saturday. He had Tonka Trucks for his decorations, invitations, and party hats, but he wanted Spiderman cups and plates, and a Kung Fu Panda cake. It was a lot of fun for everyone there. As each of his guests left I told him to tell them "Thanks for coming", but he said "Bye, Happy Birthday!" to everyone instead. He really liked all of his gifts, after he opened each one he would say "I love (fill in what he opened)". So "I love monster trucks." or " I love Spiderman." or I love firetrucks." He was greatful for each gift he got. He is a sweet little boy, and we love him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute!! I love the chocolate face. Looks like he had a great party!!!!
Happy Birthday Cooper! You are getting so big, and sooooo cute!
I CANNOT believe he's three! When did that happen?
Post a Comment