Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Adventures in Potty Training

We have started the lovely process of potty training our son this week. All our daughter needed was to see that she would get to wear My Little Pony panties, and then she went in the potty. Not so much with Cooper. He is very excited to go to Chuck E Cheese with Xander (his buddy), and is always saying "When I poop in the potty I go to Chuck E Cheese with Xander!", but getting him to even think about the potty when he needs to has been rather unsuccessful. His Dad took him the the bathroom on Sunday, and he told Cooper to just "Push the poop out", and Cooper's response was, "Where's the button, Dad?". So, please, wish us luck as we learn yet another lesson in why boys are harder than girls. (So far, anyway)

2 comments:

Angie said...

best of luck-they all do it eventually

Aaron and Kristi said...

Good luck! I think it might just be a second child thing b/c Hallee was so not interested when I first tried potty training her. But about 4 months before I had Hudson she decided to do it herself. Go figure! Hope you survive!