Saturday, November 8, 2008
The First
Welcome to the first posting from the Denver Garrs. We love living in the Denver, Co area. Mark works downtown for TIAA-CREF (a mutual fund company) and Kara is a stay at home mom. Dominique is 6 and in first grade. She loves school, and takes tap dance class once a week. Cooper is 2 and is trying to potty train. He takes a "parent-tot" gymnastics class and has a great time running, jumping, and swinging for an hour a week. Thanks for checking in on us, and we hope you will check back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hooray! Is it ok if I put a link to your blog on my own?
Hey girl, I'm linking to you too. Nikki is so big, I can't believe it!!! Glad to see that you and the family are doing so well :)
Hello Boogins and family!!!!!!! Now you know who this is looking at these beautiful pictures. It is so wonderful to look at these pictures and see the wonderful family that you have. It is also inspiring to see Mark at his graduation. I hope that it brings him joy and alot of $$$$. I miss your kids when I see them smile. I really like these blogs, because they are like scrap books that we can all look at, it makes the world seem a lot smaller. I'm sure that I will be making wise cracks on pictures as time goes on, but I just wanted to say hi for now. Take care, I love you guys!!!!
Congrats on creating a blog!!!
I'm excited that you have a blog!! I'll link to you as well :)
Hey glad to see you finally gave in to the pressure of all us cool people that have a blog. Welcome to the other side.
Hey Kara - I found your blog from Kristi's! Your kids are sure cute. My mom just moved to Elizabeth - which is like an hour from Denver (I think). Anyway - welcome to blogland!
Hi Kara! You started a blog, Yay!
Post a Comment